Different type of wifi security
1. WEP wired equivalent privacy
. Developed in1999.
. Earlist wireless security protocol
. 40 bit encryption key
. Easily hackeble
2. WPA wi-fi protected access
. Stronger Encryption
. Uses TKIP (temporal key integrity protocol)
3. WPA2 wi-fi protected access
. Provides even stronger encryption standard
. Uses AES (advanced encryption standard)
. Adopted by the U.S government
4. WPS wi-fi protected setup
. Disgned to make it as easily as possible for divices to join a secure wireless network.
5. WPA3 wi-fi protected access
. The next generation of wireless security.
. introduced in 2018